Android 12 or Ski Tracks v1.5.0+
- Download the following FileManager app.
- Open the File Manager app and select the following
- Internal Storage / Download
- Select SKIZ File
- Select More
- Select Open with - Other / Ski Tracks
If this does not work then you will need to copy / move the SKIZ file to the following
Internal Storage > Android > data > com.corecoders.skitracks > files > Tracks > Import-SKIZ
1. Using the built in Files app locate the following folder
If this does not exist then create the folders using the Files app.
2. Copy / Move your SKIZ files to /Internal storage/SkiTracks/Tracks/Import-SKIZ
3. Open the Ski Tracks app. SKIZ files should automatically be imported.
Android Version Up To 9
1. Download Android File Transfer to your computer.
2. Connect your device using your USB cable to the computer.
3. Copy your SKIZ files into Ski Tracks/Tracks/Import-SKIZ. (as indicated)
4. Eject/Disconnect your device from your computer.
5. Open Ski Tracks on your device and it will automatically import all the SKIZ files.