Android 10 and Above
1. Using the built in Files app locate the following folder
If this does not exist then create the folders using the Files app.
2. Copy / Move your SKIZ files to /Internal storage/SkiTracks/Tracks/Import-SKIZ
3. Open the Ski Tracks app. SKIZ files should automatically be imported.
Android Version Up To 9
1. Download Android File Transfer to your computer.
2. Connect your device using your USB cable to the computer.
3. Copy your SKIZ files into Ski Tracks/Tracks/Import-SKIZ. (as indicated)
4. Eject/Disconnect your device from your computer.
5. Open Ski Tracks on your device and it will automatically import all the SKIZ files.